Tuesday, July 19, 2011

something must come first

By day I do serious research (I promise), but in my downtime I live for the less serious things. And while documenting my hours of Bravo TV-watching would be thrilling, I'm sure, I have decided to devote this blog to the three pursuits that make me a stronger, happier, and healthier person - food, fitness, and fashion.

So brace yourselves for posts that merge the world of health and fashion with science. Experiments will be conducted, meals will be documented, workouts will be examined, outfits will be assessed, and spreadsheets will keep everything neat, tidy, and quantified.

My life is not abounding with free time, so I can't promise a post everyday. But, I can promise that each post will be thoroughly conceptualized and scrutinized - in the way only an academic can.

No comments:

Post a Comment