Tuesday, September 13, 2011

special issue: in preparation (Barcelona eats)

Dear Readers,

Please forgive my absence, but I am travelling in Barcelona, Spain and in the midst of preparing a special blog issue on what I am eating during my stay here. Although my research is intensive and is requiring me to diligently consume tasty local eats and drinks (some healthy, many not), I am afraid my laptop is not functional and no immediate blogging is possible. I am writing this post from my hotel lobby in hopes that you will patiently and (perhaps) eagerly await my return. I promise great things.

I leave you with this tempting preview.

Figure. Breakfast in Barcelona, Day 1: a single espresso (un cafe) and a buttery croissant drizzled in honey. Fantastico.

1 comment:

  1. That breakfast looks so yummy!! You can't find a croissant like that over here.

    ReplyDelete