Lovely Anna at The Guiltless Life recently tagged me to participate in a 'List Your Loves This Valentine's Day' post. The rules are simple, I have to answer each question, I can't say 'both' or 'none', and I have to answer instantly! So, here I go...
- Sweet or salty? Sweet
- Fruit or veg? Veg
- Coffee or tea? Coffee
- You have unlimited funds – Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods? Whole Foods
- If you could afford a personal chef would you hire one or still do the cooking yourself? Hire one and cook with them!
- Athlete crush: David Beckham, Rafael Nadal, Tom Brady? Rafa, baby
- If you could be a professional athlete, would you choose: tennis player, soccer star, figure skater? Soccer star
- Flexibility or strength? Toned abs or toned butt? Strength; toned abs
- Morning, afternoon or night exerciser? Morning
- Cardio, strength, flexibility? Strength (although I consider cardio strength too...)
- You can shop in one store with unlimited budget for the rest of your life: Lululemon, Anthropologie or Gucci? Anthropologie
- Celebrity whose wardrobe you would steal: Rachel Bilson, Gwen Stefani, Gwyneth Paltrow? Rachel Bilson
- Bags, shoes or makeup? Shoes!
- Home decor – minimalist, rustic or retro? Rustic
- Colour – black, yellow or red? Red
- Author – Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray Love etc), Candace Bushnell (Sex and the City etc), JK Rowling (Harry Potter etc)? Bushnell (but none really)
- Books or movies? Books
- Actress – Megan Fox, Kate Winslet or Kristen Stewart? Kate Winslet
- Actor – Colin Firth, Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Colin Firth
- Music – country, reggae or hard rock? Reggae