Monday, January 14, 2013

weekend review: old favorites

Figure 1. Friday night's dinner: PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps. I have been craving these since I made them a few months ago. My boyfriend's eyes lit up when I said I was making these for dinner. If you haven't made them yet - doooo it.

Figure 2. Saturday nights dinner: chicken cordon bleu, zucchini casserole, and a spinach salad with maple vinaigrette. I'm not gonna lie - this entire meal was centered around the zucchini casserole, which I crave all the time.

Figure 3. Sunday night's dinner: pasta with tomato cream sauce (I didn't have the shrimp) alongside a spinach salad with leftover maple vinaigrette.

3 comments:

  1. that zucchini casserole looks so interesting... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try lettuce craps for a while now.. I need to do that soon!

    ReplyDelete