Wednesday, January 9, 2013

what i ate wednesday: issue 63


 Figure 1. Breakfast: I knoooooow this looks gross, but I promise you - it is delicious. All Bran mixed with puffed wheat, a banana, and copious amounts of cocoa powder and milk. I'm addicted.

Figure 2. Lunch: two slices of Ezekiel sprouted grain toast - one topped with peanut butter and grape jelly and one topped with peanut butter, banana, and gave. Two Bugs Bunny-style carrots on the side.

Figure 3. Afternoon snack: leftover roasted butternut squash and (more) peanut butter - zapped in the microwave.

Figure 4. Dinner: pasta and chicken mixed with goat cheese + marinara + pasta water (for thickening) alongside roasted green beans.

Figure 5. Dessert: Hi my name is Sara and I have a pudding addiction.

And that concludes another What I Ate Wednesday (featuring what I ate Monday, January 7).




15 comments:

  1. Lately I've found myself craving pudding as well... Which is strange because I was never too fond of them! Topping it with whipped cream looks pretty good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Pudding Addicts not-so-Anonymous :D! Which flavour did you have? The US has such a lot of great ones compared to around here.

    Roasted squash as a snack must be soo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think your breakfast looks quite delicious to be honest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm craving marinara so badly right now, I could seriously go for a big bowl of your pasta. Took me a second to catch on get what you meant about bugs bunny carrots, but that's classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So your breakfast looks delicious to me. At first I thought it was cinnamon, but cocoa powder is just as good :D And thank you for pointing out that there hasn't been enough pudding in my life lately. That really needs to change soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm my lady with the whipped cream! per usual

    ReplyDelete
  7. adding cocoa powder to your cereal is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow! all looks so yummy!
    i never thought of adding cocoa powder to my cereal - im addicted to all bran though so definitely going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to add nut butter to just about anything.... I am on an oatmeal kick right now and I am adding almond butter to it. So good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cocoa powder on cereal?! I love it! Normally I douse mine with cinnamon. Next time I'm trying a combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love shoving cocoa powder in anything with milk! I was having vanilla chia pudding every night for ages and just decided to put a couple of teaspoons of cocoa powder in one night - just tastes like chocolate milk. Sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum. You're roasted butternut squash with pb looks awesome. I'm super hungry right now and have been craving some squash topped with coconut oil... Snack tonight! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. You eat amazing the most amazing looking food... I would never consider mixing pumpkin + peanut butter... but I can imagine it would be delish!
    xo Emily @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your first day! And I think purple tights def make you super cool. Cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to add cocoa powder to my cereal sometime!

    ReplyDelete