Wednesday, January 30, 2013

what i ate wednesday: issue 66

More of the same...

 Figure 1. Breakfast: The usual All Bran mixed with puffed wheat, a banana, cocoa powder, and milk.

Figure 2. Morning snack: peanut butter toast. Wow, I'm starting to feel repetitive...

Figure 4. Afternoon snack: a chocolate cottage cheese bowl topped Koala Crisp.

Figure 5. Dinner: eggplant pizza (roasted eggplant discs topped with marinara, Italian seasoning, and Gorgonzola cheese) on top of raw spinach with a side of couscous and almonds. This bad boy barely fit on my plate...

Figure 6. Dessert: dark chocolate sugar free pudding with whipped cream.

And that concludes another What I Ate Wednesday (featuring what I ate Tuesday, January 29).


14 comments:

  1. hahaha, oh man, your breakfast really wouldn't win a beauty contest. I bet it's delicious, though!
    And dinner makes totally up for it. Now I am craving something cheesy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no beauty contest that is for sure but i can't get enough!!

      Delete
  2. Those eggplant pizzas look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH I am such a fan of eggplant and that totally needs to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eggplant pizza? Yes, for the win. I'm definitely going to be making some of that pretty soon. I love eggplant so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know if you try it - one of my go to meals!

      Delete
  5. i think I need to try this koala crisp cereal. looks good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't even tell you how much I love all the cereal, nut butter, and chocolate loving. I blame you for my newfound obsession with cocoa powder, and I'd be upset with you if it weren't so darn tasty...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow all looks so yummy! A nice idea with the eggplant! Sounds super tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eggplant pizza is a fabulous idea! Must try

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that eggplant pizza right now! That looks so good...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh well, there's nothing wrong with food repetitions as long as you're still enjoying them. And eggplant pizza is a genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your eggplant pizza looks magnificent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, your dinner looks SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete