Wednesday, October 12, 2011

what i ate wednesday: issue 5


Figure 1. What I ate Tuesday, October 11.   

A) Breakfast
. My *first ever* overnight oats in a jar. In the mix: a nearly empty peanut butter jar + rolled oats + plain Greek yogurt + original almond milk + 1/2 mashed banana + chia seeds. Topped with a drizzle of agave nectar in the morning;   


B) Lunch. Amy's Butternut Squash soup and a cinnamon raisin bran muffin;

C) Afternoon Snack. A Gala apple and a handful of almonds;  

D)
Dinner. Toasted whole wheat bread covered in leftover pot roast and steamed broccoli.


Figure 2. Today's eating highlight. Dessert. Two mini Reese's peanut butter cups from the Halloween pumpkin. 



9 comments:

  1. Desserts are ALWAYS my eating highlight too!! Those Reese's peanut butter cups exhibits this super well!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! how is that soup? I usually by that brand and doctor it up with veggies but i'm dying for one i can eat and enjoy straight up~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenn. It was just okay, but I was at work and didn't have anything extra to doctor it with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those peanut butter cups look lush! I must check out whether we can buy them round here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i haven't tried amy's butternut squash soup yet. i'll be on the lookout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) yumm.. I love Reese pb cups! I can't have a stash of them at home because they're always gone so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mhmm! I love apples and almonds as a snack! :)
    YUM, Reese's peanut butter cups are awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm oakmeal, peanut butter, yogurt! Best combo ever for breakfast!! :) love reese cup too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can TOTALLY get behind the Reese's for dessert. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete